MY SHOES!!! And I completely love it. She loves to pick out the highest, sassiest ones she can find and begs to wear them places like church and Wal-Mart. I let her play in them all day long because I can so fondly remember the silver and gold striped heels that I begged and begged my mom to let me wear - and how beautiful I felt when she would finally give in. Also, the 70's boots that went up to my thighs that I wish so badly that I had them to this day! They would sooo be back in style now! Annabelle has it all planned out that when she turns 18, that all of my high-heels will become hers. Sunday, she insisted that I wear my cheetah shoes, so I dug and dug until I found something weather appropriate to put on with them. I just love the fact that she cares what I have on and really wants to be a part of it. Several of my friends came up to me Sunday and said that she had stopped them to tell them to come find me and look at my pretty shoes. Love it! She also really wants a say in what make-up I wear - "Mommy, can you please put on this beautiful lipstick today? You look so pretty when you wear it!" I want to eat her up! Although, it's really hard to explain to her day after day why I don't want to wear heels to Wal-Mart or dance class. She'll get it someday! (In this picture, she has on my favorite "skuht that twails" from when I was little.)
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Annabelle's Newest Obsession...
MY SHOES!!! And I completely love it. She loves to pick out the highest, sassiest ones she can find and begs to wear them places like church and Wal-Mart. I let her play in them all day long because I can so fondly remember the silver and gold striped heels that I begged and begged my mom to let me wear - and how beautiful I felt when she would finally give in. Also, the 70's boots that went up to my thighs that I wish so badly that I had them to this day! They would sooo be back in style now! Annabelle has it all planned out that when she turns 18, that all of my high-heels will become hers. Sunday, she insisted that I wear my cheetah shoes, so I dug and dug until I found something weather appropriate to put on with them. I just love the fact that she cares what I have on and really wants to be a part of it. Several of my friends came up to me Sunday and said that she had stopped them to tell them to come find me and look at my pretty shoes. Love it! She also really wants a say in what make-up I wear - "Mommy, can you please put on this beautiful lipstick today? You look so pretty when you wear it!" I want to eat her up! Although, it's really hard to explain to her day after day why I don't want to wear heels to Wal-Mart or dance class. She'll get it someday! (In this picture, she has on my favorite "skuht that twails" from when I was little.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is too stinking cute.
How sweet! And funny!!!
Rhonda Wallace!!!! (I mean Huffman) I had no idea that you had a blog until I saw someone coming to my blog from yours. Your Annabelle is ADORABLE! I can't wait to follow your sweet family. Love ya'll!
love that post!!!
go check out my blog...i gave u an award!!!
www.ashleehillis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment