This past weekend in Hot Springs, we celebrated Katie's last weekend of bachelorettehood! She and Mike get married in a private ceremony next weekend. I couldn't be happier for her! I have never seen her happier and more excited about anything! She will make a wonderful Mrs. Holland!
Korie's parents have an amazing lakehouse on Lake Hamilton and they are so generous to let us borrow it every now and then! It is so relaxing to be with such good friends in such a pretty place. We had a very relaxing Friday with pool time and Totinos - it wouldn't be right to be with this group of girls and not eat Totinos! Saturday, we got up and Katie treated us to the spa! I haven't had a massage in a LONG time and it was WONDERFUL!! I could not have been more relaxed when I walked out of there! We ate lunch at a great little deli and then did a little shopping and then hit the pool again. That night, we ate a nice dinner, had a lingerie shower, and then did a little dancing. SO FUN!
We also made a surprise visit to see our families. It was short, but sweet! And bonus...I got to eat at Piggy Sues!! I think Annabelle has inherited my love of their beef tips - that girl has taste!
I LOVE ARKANSAS!! Especially in the fall!! I couldn't believe it when it was 58 degrees as we left on Monday morning. The weather was perfect all weekend. When we drove into San Antonio, our car said 104. UGH!
At the spa

Meagan, Korie, and Katie

At the pool

Kyla, Carol Anne, Meagan, Katie, Blair, Me, Korie
The whole crew at dinner
Me and the Bride-to-be
Monticello Girls
Brandy, Britani, and Me

No comments:
Post a Comment