Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cinderelli and Gus Gus

Bloggers also dress their kiddos in adorable costumes and take them to Fall Festivals....

These are my favorite babies dressed as 2 of my favorite Disney characters :)  Annabelle tries to claim that I "made" her be Cinderella just because I wanted a cute, fat Gus Gus...but don't let her fool you....she was eating it up!!!  Any excuse for that girl to put on makeup and she's in!  So I got my Gus Gus and the most beautiful Cinderella I've ever seen...






 I was POSITIVE that he would not leave his ears on, but once we got there, he was more interested in all the action and for the most part, they stayed put!  Yay, Harris!!

 Tia and her little blonde haired, blue eyed :)
 Me, Harris, one of his girlfriends, Kinley, & Stephanie - they are 2 weeks apart :)
 Nursery buddies!  Superwoman Kinley, Angel Hannah, and Care Bear Rachel!
 Surrounded by women that just want him for his cheerios :)
 One tired little Gus Gus
 Cinderella and Beautiful Bride, Maddie Maddie!
 Cinderella with General Burns - is he not handsome?!
 A few more from before we left home...
 We tried SO HARD to get one of the 2 of them.  This was about as good as it got ;)
 He had a tail, too!  It was just hard to see in the stroller :)

More fun fall pics to come soon...it's my obligation as a blogger :)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Annabelle is seriously the most photogenic child ever!

Chelsa said...

you did have the most beautiful cinderella! and gus gus was TOOOOO cute! he fit the part just perfect!

Meghan said...

What perfect constumes! Love them!

melissa said...

Those are the most perfect and cutest costumes ever! They are so cute!

Skoglund said...

Love that belly!