She asked me to do a tree and I got to pick between 5 or 6 different themes. I chose "gifts". Not like spiritual gifts (how in the world would you decorate for that?!), but presents.
I had SO MUCH FUN thinking about and planning for this tree. Now the pictures didn't really turn out like what it really looks like because you can't get the feel of the "ambiance" of the dim room with the soft glow of twinkle lights...but I think you can get a pretty good idea. Of course I used my Christmas faves...red, lime green, and ZEBRA!! I think it's so fun!
I found all these tiny little sparkly presents at the Dollar Tree for $1!! They had cheesy little ribbon on them, but I knew how to remedy that! These little guys just make me HAPPY!!!!
Oh how I love Christmas time and being able to go OVER THE TOP with gaudiness and it's totally acceptable!!! :)
6 comments:
I love your topper! All the stuff sticking out is fun. You did a great job. I have a friend here who does her house for Christmas in Zebra, Turquiose, lime and pink. It's so cute and sassy. It reminds me of you!
I love your topper! All the stuff sticking out is fun. You did a great job. I have a friend here who does her house for Christmas in Zebra, Turquiose, lime and pink. It's so cute and sassy. It reminds me of you!
I'm not sure how my comment appeared twice! Sorry about that.
oh my goodness!!! so next year you're coming to indiana and decorating my tree for me at the new house :) yep, it's settled, you're AMAZING!!! i'm not that creative! wowzers! it looks great! :)
what a fun thing to do at church too!
Girl you know I am LOVING this tree! I want one lol!
The Gift tree looks wonderful! You are so talented and have a great vision for it! It turned out beautifully, but I knew it would. Great job! Thanks for posting pictures!
Post a Comment