Sunday, November 13, 2011

My favorite day.

Today was one of my favorite days of the year....South TX Corn Maize!!!  I always have high hopes, and it always delivers.  I've got plenty of pictures to tell the story.  We took our family and Annabelle's sweet friend from school, Cori.  There were some great memories made today!
















 There was a fun addition this year...wheel barrow races.

















 Also added this year, helicopter rides!  Brad, Annabelle, and Cori went.  I've still never been on a helicopter, but my 6 year old has!  I'm not sure who was more excited...Brad or Annabelle. :)



 Ariel view of the corn maize.  It says, "We will never forget - 9/11"



 This little one has never been dirtier....which probably translates into he's never had more fun.

Thanks for the best day, South TX Corn Maize!  We'll see you next year!



3 comments:

Skoglund5 said...

Miss getting to go this year. Glad you had a fun family day!

Chelsa said...

looks like a perfect day!! your kiddos (and you and the hubs) are SO photogenic :)

The Barton Family said...

I love their turkey shirts and I love the picture of Annabelle with the sunset in the back. I also love your hair!! (I'm full of love today) We never tried that place, we'll have to put it on the list to do if we come back. Looks fun! By the way, Bryce will be on TDY in San Antonio the first week of December. He'll probably want to catch up with Brad. (wish I was coming. . . )