Annabelle's good friend, Jordyn, got to come play with us on Wednesday. It was so much fun!! I don't think they stopped giggling the entire day. I loved that they drug out every single toy from the toy closet (and then had a race at the end of the day to see who could clean it up the fastest)! Annabelle rarely will just go play in her playroom by herself, and mom is just not as fun as a buddy! They are so close to the same age that they have the same little sense of humor - it was so funny to hear them play. We first had to have a little photo shoot in their dance gear (they are in the same class) and then at naptime, I think they tried on every pair of Annabelle's pjs til they could pick out the perfect ones. They play so well together and are so sweet - but both sets of parents agree that if we are all still in San Antonio when they are teenagers...watch out!!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Double Trouble
Annabelle's good friend, Jordyn, got to come play with us on Wednesday. It was so much fun!! I don't think they stopped giggling the entire day. I loved that they drug out every single toy from the toy closet (and then had a race at the end of the day to see who could clean it up the fastest)! Annabelle rarely will just go play in her playroom by herself, and mom is just not as fun as a buddy! They are so close to the same age that they have the same little sense of humor - it was so funny to hear them play. We first had to have a little photo shoot in their dance gear (they are in the same class) and then at naptime, I think they tried on every pair of Annabelle's pjs til they could pick out the perfect ones. They play so well together and are so sweet - but both sets of parents agree that if we are all still in San Antonio when they are teenagers...watch out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment