After much coaxing from several different angles...I've started a blog (as if I needed something else to take up my time on the internet!!). I've thought about doing it since Annabelle was a baby, but never did - and then I felt so overwhelmed at having to pick up right here in the middle of our little life that I just kept putting it off. It's kind of like writing in her baby book. I have such good intentions! She'll say the cutest thing or do something hilarious and I think, "I need to write that down so I don't forget it!" But then I feel so guilty for not writing in there for months and there would be so much to catch up on that I don't do it, and another memory is lost. But when I finally do pick up the baby book (which I did this weekend since Brad was out of town and I was searching for things to do), I feel so rewarded for recording the precious, priceless everyday moments of her life. So...with all that said, I'm doing this! I'm starting a blog!
Whew! I'm relieved to have this first little post out of the way! The next one should be easier!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome to the blog world cuz. Like I said the other day, just write from your heart. And yes once the first one's out the way, the second, third, fourth, and so on does get easier.
welcome ot the blog world!!! AND I LOOK FORWARD to keeping up with you guys!!
Welcome!! You'll be great at this!
Welcome to the world of blogging! I put it off for a long time also but now I'm so glad I did.
Post a Comment