Annabelle just loves her teachers and has a new story to tell every week about what they learned, the songs they sang in music, which center was her favorite that week, what everyone brought for lunch, what she did during naptime instead of sleep...the list goes on and on!
This is her first day...

Here she is with her lunch box and her nap mat that I made her. I don't know which one of us is more proud of it! It has a sewn in pillow and blanket and a nice little cubby for Alex, her kitty.

Last week, we had her first homework project!! I'm sure this is the first of many, many more to come over the years! It was an "All About Me" poster where I interviewed her with little questions and then we drew pictures and printed some out to tell her answers. I SO wish that I had taken a picture of her with it, but maybe we will get it back. She had to take it in and present it to her teachers and classmates during circle time. When I picked her up, her teacher said that she did an amazing job and was so smart...but we already knew that ;)
I almost cried when we finished the project because I just couldn't have been more proud of her answers! She is at SUCH a FUN, GIRLY age right now and I am eating it up!!! I'm sure Little Man is going to be completely opposite and I will be just as proud that he is into mud, bugs, sports, etc...but right now, I am soaking up the girliness!! Here are some of her answers:
Favorite animal: Kitten
Favorite color: HOT pink
What do you want to be when you grow up: Ballerina
If you could have one wish, what would it be: To be Cinderella
Favorite place on earth: Disneyland with the princesses
I just love it!
Also, we started ballet and tap up again. I am so pleased with her new teacher - she really makes sure that they get the steps and technique correct and really challenges them to learn new things. After the first class, Annabelle said, "Mom - Ms. Shannon has some tough moves!" I think it's good that she's being pushed a little - she loves to come home and practice to show off the next week!
She has also been blessed with lots of new tutus since last semester. She LOVES to go through them, plan which one to wear, and plan ahead for the next week. I LOVE HER and that SASSINESS!!!!



3 comments:
She is so cute! She loves the camera, huh? She sure knows how to pose :)
I gave you a blog award, check out my post :)
love her little poses, sooo cute! how on earth did you make that nap mat? it's awesome!
Post a Comment