Friday was a beautiful day here in San An, and Brad was off work, so we decided to get out of the house! We packed a lunch and headed to a park in Schertz. It was great to be outdoors and get a little sunshine!
Borrowing Sister's Barbie shades :) Daddy didn't like this. We thought it was funny :)
This is the life...not a care in the world!
Brad doesn't like this picture, but I think it's sweet. I think Harris is trying to kiss his Daddy back.
We've been to that park!!! What a fun day. We are so glad you guys are having fun and enjoying that new baby. Tell Brad I am sure that won't be the last time Annabelle "dresses him up." That's what little brothers are for. We have TONS of blackmail pics like that of my little brothers.
I am a child of God, a wife to Brad, a mom to the baby girl that I've always dreamed of, Annabelle, and after 4 miscarriages, my miracle baby boy, Harris. I'm an Arkansan at heart, a Texan by choice, and an interior designer by trade. I love being with good friends, eating good food, and finding good sales. God is great and we are blessed beyond measure!!
2 comments:
We've been to that park!!! What a fun day. We are so glad you guys are having fun and enjoying that new baby. Tell Brad I am sure that won't be the last time Annabelle "dresses him up." That's what little brothers are for. We have TONS of blackmail pics like that of my little brothers.
that sunshine looks AMAZING. we have saw any here in WEEKS :( i am in some def. need of some too!
Post a Comment