Monday, February 15, 2010

This and That


We've had lots of happiness in the Huffman household over the past couple of weeks.  Here is a quick update in pictures.



Lazy days at home


Trying out new toys


Meeting new friends - Ms. Aubrey Coquat


Having good times with old friends - Riley and Reese Surratt


Playtime at a new park


Valentine's Day Parties (notice Harris is 1 boy in a sea of 8 girls!  That's what happens when you have an older sister :)


Fun at our favorite outing of the year - San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo Dollar Days!


Annabelle was the head cheerleader for the winning pig at the swine races - she won a piggy nose and some oreos.  She's tried to win this for the past 3 years!  This was a dream come true for her!


Fun rides


Daring rides


And a Daddy Daughter Valentines Brunch


We finished this weekend off with a fancy Valentine's steak dinner here at home.  I wish I would have taken pictures of the pretty table.  We got all dressed up and practiced our very best ettiquette.  Annabelle has the hardest time keeping those elbows off the table!  She thinks it's so funny when we catch her.  We exchanged gifts and Daddy did great!  He got me and A a gift certificate for mani's and pedi's!  Can't wait til we get to cash that in!!  We got him a round of golf with 3 of his best buddies at a new course in town.  It was a good day!

Like I said...lots of happiness in the Huffman household!

5 comments:

The Huffmans said...

These pictures are great! I miss you guys! We'll see you in a couple of weeks though!

Jill said...

You have a beautiful family! Harris is so cute! I can't believe how big Annabelle is getting!

The Barton Family said...

Yay! So glad all is well. I bet Harris won't mind that sea of girls his older sister brings- just give him a few years. HE sure is cute!

Erica said...

I found your blog through Amandas..hope that is ok..I am just so excited to have another blog to read from someone that I actually know!! Beautiful kiddos!! And looks like you're doing great with 2!!
Erica (MOPS)

Chelsa said...

love all the pictures! glad you had such a great v-day!