Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby Blues

Here are some new pictures of my main little man!  He is such a sweet, happy blessing to us!  We all 3 are obsessed with his sweet smiles :)  And his eyes just keep getting lighter and lighter - I think it's safe to say he'll have baby blues!

I'm not sure what exactly we've been up to lately, but it seems that we are NEVER home!  I could probably count on one hand the numbers of days in Harris' life that he has not left the house.  That's WAY different than when Annabelle was a newborn.  I guess with #2, life just moves at a little faster pace.  We have to keep up with Big Sis!  I'm so thankful he is so laid back!  I couldn't even come close to telling you what his schedule is - we aren't home enough to know!  But he can drift in and out of sleep with not much difficulty...he's just along for the ride!



It was a beautiful day today!!  Annabelle couldn't WAIT to get into a sundress and go barefoot!






No comments: