3 months
2 months 1 month
Harris is a growing, happy boy!! We get lots of smiles and lots of sweet, happy sounds out of our baby boy! He is so FUN!
- Wearing mostly 6-9 months, but a few of the smaller outfits still fit. It is so stressful picking out his clothes in the morning because I know it may be the only time he gets to wear it! He is growing TOOOO fast!
- Size 2 diapers
- In just the past couple of days, he has started rubbing his eyes when he is sleepy - it is SO cute!
- Still sleeping pretty well at night - usually only gets up once to eat - and I hope to phase that out this month! (he's got plenty of reserves!)
- He is probably 16 pounds and a few ounces. At the doctor's office a couple of weeks ago, he was 97% weight (I thought he would be off the charts :), 63% height, 80% head. The doctor couldn't believe how strong he was - she said most babies with that much weight can't hold it up very well...but you are a linebacker!!
- His sister can entertain him longer than anyone! He LOVES to watch her and listen to her sweet baby talk - she is such a great helper!
- I might have to say I'm his current favorite person! Brad says that he will be solemn for 30 minutes but as soon as I walk in the room he starts smiling and kicking...this doesn't melt my heart at all ;) (I like to think that this has nothing to do with the fact that he knows I'm his meal ticket...the boy likes to eat!)
- One of my MOST favorite things is kissing his sweet cheeks and they way he flutters his eyes when he knows I'm coming in for kisses. Precious!!!
Here are a few more pics from this morning before church. We went to First Baptist Church Bulverde this morning to lead worship with our praise and worship band since their main guy was on vacation. It was a great service! Harris stayed in "big church" with us for the first time and did really well. He slept through all of our singing and sat mostly quiet during the sermon. I'm so thankful I don't have him every Sunday in church, though...I couldn't concentrate on much else! I love our nursery!!

2 comments:
He's so precious! And I'm so jealous it was warm enough for him to wear that cute outfit today!!
he is sooo cute! seriously, just precious!
Post a Comment