I can't access all my pics right now, so I'll have to update later with his 1-5 months. And, I can't get the pics that I took for his 6 month to edit, so I can't use the one that I really want. But this will do in a pinch....
He is getting SO VOCAL!! He has the loudest, highest pitched squeal you have ever heard in your life! People's heads turn to see who or what is making that noise :) In general, he is still a very happy baby boy - but if he's unhappy, he will certainly let you know about it! We had to go to the doctor on Wednesday for a little virus that he had (his first illness - I feel so blessed! Annabelle had NUMEROUS illnesses - even the flu and a 5 night hospital stay by this point!) and he was 20 pounds exactly. I think that even though he's still really big for a 6 month old, his growth is evening out and he seems to be "coming into his own." I see the beginning of a tiny little tooth under his gums...it won't be long! Being toothless doesn't slow down his eating at all, though. He loves his veggies, rice cereal, and bananas - and is quick to let you know when he wants more and quick to let you know he's done (by spewing out what you just put in and thinking he is SO funny that he just got carrots all over your white shirt. Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything :)
Some of his favorite passtimes right now are: grabbing anything he can reach - particularly hair and glasses; sitting in one spot and playing with/chewing on his toys; hanging out in his exersaucer; laughing at his sister; squealing; and trying to make new sounds - right now his fave is "a-blah" - Annabelle likes to think he's saying her name :)
As always, we are having so much fun with him! He's so squishy and so fun to love on!! I feel so incredibly blessed!!!
1 comment:
i agree with you, his weight seems to look like it is slowing! i sure hope corbin's does that too- if not he might way like 100 by age 1! lol.
harris is sooo cute! boo to the virus he got :( hope he is feeling better!
Post a Comment