Monday, July 26, 2010

Harris is 7 Months Old!!






This is such a fun age!! I love how he is interacting with us and starting to learn so much so fast! I also love how when I leave him in one spot, he’s still in the general area when I come back! This is a very small window, so I’m soaking it in while I can!


He’s getting to be a great roller-over…this one has taken a while since he’s got so much to roll! Based on his latest checkup, he’s right around 22 pounds. His head, weight, and height are all in the 90th percentile. He’s big…and big all over  He’s in size 4 diapers and mostly 12 months clothes. We see pretty frequent waves bye-bye and lots of jabber which includes an occasional “bye bye” or “da-da” or “ma-ma” – I typically hear that last one when he’s tired or hungry. He’s very smiley, ticklish, and excitable. He loves to grab anything in reach – especially hair. He frequently puts himself to sleep by playing with my hair. So sweet!! He also loves to blow raspberries and “jerberts” on your arms or face when he gives his sweet, wet kisses. His favorite game is “peep-eye” and can do it all himself – he gets so proud and feels so big! He still squeals ALL the time and will definitely let you know when you are not making him happy. This occurs most when you are not shoveling in food fast enough! He will eat anything and everything and recently enjoyed a strawberry smoothie and frozen lemonade on vacation. There were lots of little treats with Mammaw and Pappaw around ;)

I love seeing his little personality starting to shine through. I am cherishing each little moment and I know that it’s just going to get better and better!!



Here are some more from the 7 month "photo shoot".  I just can't get enough of him!!







2 comments:

Burtons Blessings said...

Seriously how can he be 7 months old already?!?!
He is so cute, i just want to pinch him!

Chelsa said...

the time is just going so fast isn't it?!

he is TOOOOO cute!! seriously, just could eat him up!