Saturday, October 1, 2011

Daddy

When I wrote our "Countdown" post about all of our back to school activities, I had a couple of people send me the link to "Just Fishin" by Trace Adkins.  When I heard it, I thought, "Awww...how sweet!  That's SO Brad and Annabelle."  I thought back to all the times they've spent together and all the sweet memories that they are making and the lifelong bond that they are forming. 

There's been fishing







and hunting



and holidays






and vacays





and everydays







and special days







Then, a week or so later, my sister-in-law, Dee Ann, said, "Have you heard the new Trace Adkins song, "Just Fishin?"  It reminds me every time of you and your Daddy."  Oh my goodness gracious!  That sent it to a whole new level!  I can not hear it now without tearing up.  I had such an amazing, thoughtful, caring Daddy that took every opportunity he had to make memories with me.  He worked A LOT.  But that didn't stop him from making time for just me and him.

We also had fishing

and hunting

and holidays


and vacays



and everydays







and special days



It means the world to me that Annabelle has the same kind of daddy that I had. 

It makes me love Brad that much more.

In case you haven't heard it or seen the video...here it is: 

....I'll grab some tissues....

3 comments:

The Huffmans said...

I LOVE this post! So well said and so sweet!

Chelsa said...

sooooo sweet!!

The Barton Family said...

Very sweet post!