Monday, January 9, 2012

Addendum

Since this is sort of my online journal, I feel that I left some things out of my previous post that I'm going to want to remember about Harris at age 2.  So bare with me....here goes:

- He sleeps from around 8pm-8am, give or take.
- He loves any and all things cheese.  Favorite all-time meal is probably "mac and trees" (mac&cheese and broccoli) with any variety of fruit.
- He is finally in size 5 diapers because Brad made me move him up...I can still squeeze him into a 4 if needed :)
- He loves all of his cousins and talks about them daily.
- Every time he sees a "football payer" on "TB," he yells, "Go, Razorbacks! Go!"
- We're pretty sure he's a lefty.
- He loves any and all balls.
- All day, he asks, "What color is it?" He can name them all, but has no clue which is which.
- He loves being outside and jumping on the "tampeen" or driving his "tactor"
- He's starting to love tv and movies a lot more (he is a Huffman, after all)
- We stayed in a hotel room without a pack-n-play this past weekend for the first time and it was a DISASTER!!  Little Man needs his sleep boundaries - good thing he hasn't figured out he can climb out of that crib!
- Most of the time, he is such a polite little guy.  At most every meal he says, "thank you for my yummy food, mommy" without being prompted.  I hope that trait sticks!
- He wears 24 mo, 2T, or 3T, depending on the clothes.  He got new shoes for Christmas and they are a size 9. NINE!!  He has the thickest foot ever created.  It is an issue.
- He takes probably 10 different friends into his crib every night.  And they each have to be accounted for every morning.
- When he wakes up, he will yell at the top of his lungs, "Mommy!  Daddy!  I right here!  I waked up!  I waiting on you!"  over and over and over til will come get him.
- His favorite game is chase.
- He takes 2-3 baths daily - because they are needed, but mostly because he LOVES the bath.
- He loves candy, he loves milk, he loves shoes, he loves Dora (trying to encourage Diego), and he loves "going somewhere" - no matter where it is :)

I could go on and on, but I'll stop there.  I just needed to record some of his little quirks :)

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

Oh man- you made me think of twenty different things I left out of yesterday's post!

They seriously are SO much like- from favorite foods to being sure they are lefty's! Loving balls, the trampoline and the tractors!

Corbin also has an insanely thick foot! Drives me crazy b/c it's sooo hard to find shoes to fit him! What brands do you get? I have the hardest time spending 60 bucks on shoes he will only wear a month or two!

Ashley said...

LOVE this! So I am going to try and get back into blogging. I have a new URL.... here it is

http://www.forthischild-ashley.blogspot.com/