Thursday, September 13, 2012

Precious Memories

At the end of every summer, Shutterfly sends me a coupon for a free photo book.  I always take advantage of it - usually documenting our fun summer adventures.

This year, I chose to do memories of me and my parents.  Big shock ;)  These photos are mostly from the slideshows put together for their funerals because I had those readily available.  I couldn't be more excited about it!  I just ordered it this morning and can't WAIT to get it in!

I sure do love all these memories!!!

(it works best if you view full screen)


You'll love award-winning Shutterfly photo books. Start your own today.

1 comment:

Deidre said...

I shouldn't have read this at school! What a precious family we have! I laughed and cried looking at each of the pictures remembering what event it was and what your parents and Grandma said about each one. Oh how my heart grieves for each person who isn't with us anymore. But my heart fills with Hope knowing they are with the person that they rooted our family and faith in for so many years. What a testimony and legacy they left us with. Can't wait till we see those precious faces again.