A: I love you sooo much little cutie pie! (not sure I’ve ever heard him say those exact words)
2. What makes dad happy?
A: When I wrestle with him.
3. What makes dad sad?
A: When I get a spanking. (very true representation of discipline at our house – note that it doesn’t say, “When he gives me a spanking!”)
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
A: When he tickles me.
5. What was your dad like as a child?
A: Like a little kid.
6. How old is your dad?
A: 27 (close!)
7. How tall is your dad?
A: “this tall” (showing about 2 feet with her hands)
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
A: Go to the park.
9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
A: He plays by himself and with mom.
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
A: Because he’d be Diego.
11. What is your dad really good at?
A: Throwing footballs.
12. What is your dad not very good at?
A: Doing cheerleading moves.
13. What does your dad do for a job?
A: Works on his computer and eats his lunch.
14.What is your dad's favorite food?
A: Fish (??)
15.What makes you proud of your dad?
A: When he surfs. (He’s only been once and she wasn’t even born yet – maybe that’s a dream of her’s to have a surfer dad!)
16. If your dad were a Cartoon character, who would he be?
A: Diego. No – I mean Boots. (From Animal Rescuer to a Monkey!)
17. What do you and your dad do together?
A: Wrestle.
18. How are you and your dad the same?
A: Because we both have one of these (pointing to her throat/Adam’s apple).
19. How are you and your dad different?
A: We don’t have the same hair.
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
A: Because he throws me up to the sky.
21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
A: Everything. (Awww…)
22. Where does your dad like to go?
A: To work. (not true!!)
23. What does your dad really want?
A: Mommy. (Ain’t that sweet – I didn’t even bribe her!)
No comments:
Post a Comment