Last week at preschool, they held a Storybook Parade where you dress up like your favorite storybook character, march around the campus, and then put on a little concert for the parents. It was really cute! Annabelle was so proud that I was there to watch...I was a little proud, too.
She chose to be Fancy Nancy - probably because I strongly nudged her in that direction because one of our sweet friends had given her a Fancy Nancy dress with a matching book for her birthday. That was an easy one...as for this year's Halloween...that's a different story. More on that in a future post :)
So here she is as Fancy Nancy with her little class. This is the book "Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy". We love preschool!





2 comments:
That is such a cute costume! I love it. We love Fancy Nancy too! We haven't read that book yet. Guess!? We are going to a cake walk to night- I am so excited. ask Annabelle what the secret to winning is!
That was supossed to be "Guess What!"
Post a Comment