I learned very quickly that one of the most fun things about being a mother of 2 is comparing pictures. These first birthday pictures are no exception!!
I could just EAT THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!
Over the break, we watched LOTS of old video of Annabelle's first year. It was amazing to think back to those times and see so many similarities and SO many differences between my 2 babies! I've really been noticing boy vs. girl differences the past couple of weeks. SO FUN!
Here's one bonus pictures from H's 1 year photo shoot. He was WAY too busy the majority of the time to get many good ones, but a few turned out cute. At least we've got some of the memories captured ;)







3 comments:
LOVE these! I seriously dont know how you got that big bow to stay in A's hair!! It would fall right out of Han's baby fineness.
Those are so cute! I've been thinking about Westin's one year pics and what I want to do. I love the ones where they are eating the cake. Cute!
P.S. I did my laces like that too! What were those shoes called? Eastons or something like that? Haha
I've been a bad blogger lately and so I was just reading over your last three posts! I LOVE your decorations for Harris' party! SO cute!!! It was fun to scroll and see how your kids have grown over the last year. Also, I loved your idea to have pictures taken with them and their cake at the studio. They were great!
Post a Comment