Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Say Cheese!!

I'm still totally intimidated by my new camera, but I've been playing around with it and trying to get a little less scared.  On Friday, I took over 200 pictures and never left my kitchen.  Once you get started snapping away, it's hard to stop!  I thought I'd share a few of my favorites.  I love how they capture these sweet moments...my babies just being themselves.  These are with no editing whatsoever.  I'm sure if I tried to get fancy with it, I could make these better.  But who am I kidding...I don't know how to do that!  Maybe with time....







I hope this is the only time in his life that he's a pothead!







 I love those little curls in his hair :)














4 comments:

Ashley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Now I'm wanting a new camera ;)

The Huffmans said...

I love all of these pictures and I love you and your new camera!! So glad you are taking so many pictures and sharing them!

Chelsa said...

love ALL the pictures! your kiddos are PRECIOUS!!!! and i had to laugh at your pot head joke ;)

the boyd girls.... said...

Didn't know you had a blog!;) good to "see" you! Your kiddos are precious! No, that eye dr is Jill roberston, in Springdale. I will have to add you to my blog roll so I can keep up with you!;)