love this post and the look back! i had to laugh b/c c had at least 3 of the same outfits as harris had on (the bunny outfit/sleeper thing at easter, the little brother onsie (c had the big brother shirt to match A's shirt), and the onsie w/ plaid shorts)!
I am a child of God, a wife to Brad, a mom to the baby girl that I've always dreamed of, Annabelle, and after 4 miscarriages, my miracle baby boy, Harris. I'm an Arkansan at heart, a Texan by choice, and an interior designer by trade. I love being with good friends, eating good food, and finding good sales. God is great and we are blessed beyond measure!!
4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL family!!!!
love this post and the look back! i had to laugh b/c c had at least 3 of the same outfits as harris had on (the bunny outfit/sleeper thing at easter, the little brother onsie (c had the big brother shirt to match A's shirt), and the onsie w/ plaid shorts)!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! The photo of him in the stroller cracks me up! :)
Those pictures are GREAT! The picture of Harris in the doll stroller is SOOO adorable!!!!
Post a Comment