Just this week, my kindergartner has come home with some surprising questions that have caught me a little off guard. I thought some of these might be spread out over time!
1. What does it mean when someone puts up their middle finger?
"Well, you know how mean it is to tell someone that you hate them? Doing that is like telling them you super, super hate them. We would never want to say that, right?!"
2. Why is it called gay when 2 girls kiss?
"That's what it's called when people go against God's plan. When He made us, He intended for girls to grow up and marry a boy and kiss him. We definitely want to follow the way that God designed it!"
3. Have you ever tasted alcohol?
"I've tasted it, but it really has a bad flavor to it. I'd much rather have a diet coke or sweet tea!"
4. Why do older girls have to wear those diaper things sometimes?
"Sometimes older ladies' muscles aren't quite as strong and so they can't hold their tee tee in very well." (we'll fill in the other part much later!)
Geez...wonder what next week is going to bring?!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad to know my Kindergartener isn't the only one asking these types of questions!!!
Good answers momma!
My kids have not asked any of those questions. Wow! Good answers!
Post a Comment