Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dollar Dayz

February in San Antonio means it's Stock Show and Rodeo time.  For the past 5 years, we have love love loved Dollar Dayz and this year was no different!  Harris begs relentlessly every hour of every day to wear his 'towboy boots' and 'towboy hat' - like in this picture in our backyard with boots, hat, pajama pants, and his current favorite toy, Woody :)



So, I knew being around all the animals and real live cowboys was going to be a hit!  Brad was out of town on a men's retreat with our church, and we definitely missed him, but it was a fun, fun day with my babies!!  Annabelle was a HUGE help with keeping up with her brother and had the best attitude when we had to make some adjustments because Daddy wasn't there (like having to ride some of the big rides alone because I had to stay with H).  I'm starting to discover that her growing up a little isn't ALL negative ;)
















And because I love nostalgia and a good walk down memory lane, here are some pics from Dollar Dayz of year's past:

2007


2008


2009


2010

And I can't put my hands on 2011 right this minute, but I've got those, too!  I love traditions!!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

I love tradition too!

Your kiddos are both sooo cute! Love their cowboy get up!
Corbin also lovessss to wear his boots and hat :) (B does too, but I think it's adorable when my 2yr old does it) :)