Thursday, March 1, 2012

Well, Hello World!

In the past couple of days, I've had more visitors on my blog than I probably had the whole year of 2011!

On Monday, sweet Jenny Sullivan (a blogging celebrity!), wrote a super sweet post about our new friendship.  She linked to my blog and WOW!!! the traffic here REALLY picked up!!  I talked to her today and joked, "Warn a guy!!"  (I'm not sure what movie that is from, but Brad and I say it all the time!  :)

I've been meaning to give the blog a little attention and spruce it up a little - since I haven't in almost a year, but never expected it would be showcased to the world anytime soon!  :)

So if you're new here, take a minute to say hello - I'd love to hear from you - and please excuse the mess.  I'll get around to some spring cleaning here soon!

Here's a little preview of something that may be included in the page update....I'm just slightly obsessed with this picture with my favorite baby boy!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i'm not new, but i love you & that picture is priceless!!!