There are only a few things that get me anxious. At the top of the list are flying and getting my little family together for real-deal family pictures.
I faced the latter this week with the urging of my friend Shawna; but she posted THIS 24 hours too late....But she is SO right! There will never be a perfect time to do family pictures - Just Book It!
I'm OH so thankful that we did and will cherish these pictures forever!!!
Click HERE to see more from our session.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my word your pictures are GORGEOUS!!! ya'll are soooo photogenic!
family and/or kid pictures make me incredibly nervous as well... i always put it off! i'm wanting to do some this spring (especially since I skipped 2 yr. pictures of Corbin!).
They turned out wonderful! Such a photogenic crew!
Rhonda! I LOVE THESE!!! These are seriously gorgeous, you have such a beautiful family <3
Post a Comment